Be I-CubeX-ed in a heartbeat. Developed by the inventors of the renowned BioMuse, this sensor will capture your heart by measuring its EKG.
Use the BioBeat with a wireless Wi-microSystem in all cases to operate conveniently without tether and ensure electrically safe operation (see application notes below).
- Combines perfectly with the BioFlex and BioWave. Become zen and still perform.
- Add intensity to your musical performance by tweaking your sound through signals straight from the heart.
- For whole-body expression go bodysuit, capture all your joints' movements and express with all your extremities.
BendShort sensors from finger to toe.
Add a GForce3D-3 on your feet
and hands to capture kicks and punches.
A Hot will keep
you in check of your body temp. Top it all off with a
TouchGlove on both hands
to always be able to touch-control your performance, even when you're doing a handstand.
||1.0 (June 2007)|
||skin surface voltage|
||1 – 200 Hz with 60 Hz notch filter, 50 Hz notch available for European users|
||4.75 to 5.25 V DC, 20 mA max|
||100 x 26 x 10 mm (3.94 x 1.0 x 0.39 inch), electrode distance 34 mm (1.3 inch), total strap length 86 cm (34 inch)|
||50 g. (1.8 oz) incl. cable and strap|
||1.18 m (46.4 inch) shielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, white wire = signal, maximum extension m ( ft)|
||male plug with a row of 3 pins spaced 2.54 mm (0.100 inch)|
The BioBeat sensor is to be used only with extreme caution. It is intended for research purposes only and not intended for any medical purposes whatsoever.
Any violation of these instructions nullifies any warranty (express or implied) and nullifies any liability or culpability (express or implied) of Infusion Systems Ltd.. Any violation of these instructions can result in electrocution, severe injury, or even death.
- The BioBeat sensor must only be plugged into a battery powered, wireless I-CubeX digitizer (eg. the Wi-microDig or Wi-miniDig) manufactured by Infusion Systems and not any other digitizer.
- The BioBeat sensor must only be connected as shown in the diagram on the digitizer.
- The wireless I-CubeX digitizer used with the BioBeat sensor must only be powered by a common 9V battery as used in consumer goods or an I-CubeX BatteryPack.
- Only I-CubeX sensors may be connected to the digitizer that is used for interfacing the BioBeat.
- When using the BioBeat sensor, I-CubeX products may not be connected in any way to the electrical power grid or any other high voltage source.
Using the sensor with the Wi-microSystem not only ensures electrically safe operation but also enables you to use the sensor without being tethered to your computer or MIDI device.