For more sensor mapping complexity, use your I-CubeX digitizer in host mode with the plugin for EyesWeb.
04 Jun 2009: SEC EyesWeb blocks v1.0 incl. Wi-microDig block (Windows)
07 Jul 2008: EyesWeb plugin v1.0 (Windows)
- SEC Eyesweb blocks require EyesWeb v5.0x on Windows.
- A digitizer with firmware v4.1 or higher, including applicable drivers, is required.
Manuals and tutorials
Examples are included in the software distribution. Also see this example.
- Sensor data processing: inversion (increasing sensor stimulation results in decreasing output values), thresholds (the sensor values within the specified range are offset and scaled to any desired output range), zooming (set the sensitivity of an input to a specific voltage range)
- Sensor data routing: connect sensors to any desired object output, or switch the routing instantaneously
- Multiple object instantiation support: use multiple instantiations of the objects to achieve maximum modularity of your patches
- Multiple digitizer support (support for digitizer device IDs): use up to 126 digitizers in your patches
- We are not aware of any bugs at this time. Please notify us if you encounter any bugs.