To integrate I-CubeX in your application, use our C/C++ API.
26 Sep 2008: C++ API v1.31b (Windows)
05 Jul 2008: C API v1.20 (MacOS X on Intel)
05 Jul 2008: C API v1.20 (MacOS X on PPC)
- API v1.31b requires Windows XP/Vista/7.
- API v1.20 requires MacOS X Tiger on Intel/PowerPC, MacOS X Leopard on Intel/PPC (no Bluetooth support) or MacOS X Snow Leopard on Intel/PPC (only MIDI support).
- A C/C++ software development environment is required.
- A digitizer with firmware v4.1 or higher, including applicable drivers, is required.
Manuals and tutorials
Examples are included in the software distributions.
- Sensor data processing: inversion (increasing sensor stimulation results in decreasing output values), thresholds (the sensor values within the specified range are offset and scaled to any desired output range), zooming (set the sensitivity of an input to a specific voltage range)
- Sensor data routing: connect sensors to any desired object output, or switch the routing instantaneously
- Multiple object instantiation support: use multiple instantiations of the objects to achieve maximum modularity of your software
- Multiple digitizer support (support for digitizer device IDs): use up to 126 digitizers
- We are not aware of any bugs at this time. Please notify us if you encounter any bugs.