Detects movement within a range of 3 m. Be there not or be I-CubeX-ed.
See this videoclip for a demo of an similar MoveOn version !
Need lots of detail ? Try the MoveAround.
- Use for detection of motion in rooms (doesn't detect presence of objects or humans, because only movement is detected).
Use two or more to determine the direction of a movement.
- Combine with a TapTiled floor, some MoveOn and/or ReachClose sensors and make sure every move of your visitor has an effect. The Flash + SeeLaser combo allows you to implement break-beams that could indicate borders or thresholds.
||1.7 (April 2016)|
||motion of heat emitting object|
||infrared (micrometer spectrum) differential circuit with fresnel lens|
||3.0 m (9.8 ft) within active volume|
||1 bit (motion detected or no motion detected)|
|Output pulse width
||8±2 s (upon motion detection sensor outputs high value for 6-10 seconds)|
||Voltage (use 5 V power supply)
||7-bit MIDI value (use 'no processing' editor preset)|
||4.5 to 20 V DC, 0.06 mA|
||-20° to 80° C (-4° to 176° F)|
||35 mm (1.4 inch) x 12 mm (0.5 inch) x 12 mm (0.5 inch)|
||20 g (0.71 oz), incl. cable|
||1.0 m (39 inch), shielded, red wire = power, uninsulated wire = ground, black wire = sensor output, maximum extension 30 m (98 ft)|
||male plug with 3 pins in a row spaced 2.54 mm (0.100 inch)|
- 09 Dec 2014: SensorX v1.00 for MacOS and Windows (64bit, contact us for the 32bit version) from source code in Max. For multiple sensors or sensor outputs, run multiple instances of the application, each started in its own folder. Use together with Connect (MacOS / Windows) or BlueMIDI (Windows).
- Make sure the sensor is plugged into the Digitizer with the red wire connected to power. Reversing the plug may cause damage to the sensor.
- The MoveOn sensor needs a few seconds before it is ready for stable operation.
- The unit is not suited for environments with rapid temperature changes due to wind, heating devices or air conditioners, nor will the unit work well in environments with shocks and vibrations or environments with sunlight or other intense light aimed directly at the sensor.