More so than the SeeLaser-Red, an unlikely way a diamond thief will find out about the captive powers of I-CubeX. Pierces large distances with invisible infra-red beam. To find the infra-red dot that is invisible to the naked eye, look through a smartphone's camera at the surface where the beam is pointing at and you should see a violet dot.
- Use as trigger beam together with Flash sensor. Laserharp anyone ? See this videoclip for a demo of the SeeLaser-Red applied together with the Flash sensor ! Create a virtual cage for dancers. Or detect intruder, visitor, dog, cat, mouse .... movements.
- Make every move count and add a TapTiled floor, some MoveOn and/or ReachClose sensors. You might need to rethink your choreography.
||2.0 (October 2015)|
||980 nm (infra-red light)|
||at least 20 m|
||5 mW (safety class IIIa)|
||5 V DC, 25 mA|
||12.5 mm (0.492 inch) diameter x 16.0 mm (0.636 inch) long|
||15 g (0.53 oz), incl. cable|
||1.0 m (39 inch), shielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, white wire = n/c, maximum extension ? m (? ft)|
||male plug with 3 pins in a row spaced 2.54 mm (0.100 inch)|
- Our EditorX software allows you to configure the digitizer to control multiple actuators simultaneously with on/off as well as PWM signals.
- Our Link software allows you to multiple actuators simultaneously with on/off signals.
- Can be powered directly by the 5V power of any digitizer but if you want to control it with the USB-microDig actuator outputs (top row of the connector for sensors and actuators), a circuit needs to be added.
- To find the infra-red dot that is invisible to the naked eye, look through a smartphone's camera at the surface where the beam is pointing at and you should see a violet dot.
- The size and intensity of the infra-red dot can be changed by adjusting the focus, which can be set by rotating the lens at the front using a screwdriver.
- Caution ! Never point the beam at the eye, stare into the beam nor look at the beam through a microscope or other lenses. Inform yourself about laser safety.