This sensor measures humidity upto the point where it's really steamy. Can you handle relative humidity from 0 % all the way to 100 % ?
- Measure outside or inside air humidity.
- Combine with the Hot, Air and Light sensors to create a meteorological station. Add soil Moisture sensors and Switches to control valves for watering your plants.
||1.0 (August 2013)|
||0 to 100 % relative humidity (RH)|
||±3.5 % relative humidity (RH)|
|%RH at 25° C
||Voltage (use 5 V power supply)
||7-bit MIDI value (without processing)|
||4.5 to 8.0 V DC, 0.2 mA at 5 V|
||20 x 8 x 6 mm (0.79 x 0.31 x 0.24 inch)|
||10 g (0.35 oz)|
||1.0 m (39 inch), shielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, white wire = humidity output, maximum extension ? m (? ft)|
||male plug with 4 pins in two rows spaced 2.54 mm (0.100 inch)|
- Our SensePlay software is a very easy way to quickly map sensor data to (sequences of) sounds, images and videos using a drag & drop user interface.
- Our EditorX software allows you to configure the digitizer to process and map the sensor data of multiple sensors simultaneously.
- Our Link software allows you to receive the sensor data from the digitizer and use your computer to view, calibrate, record, process and map the sensor data of multiple sensors simultaneously.
- Our SensorX software allows you to receive the sensor data from the digitizer and use your computer to view, calibrate, record, process and map the data of a single sensor.
||Please note that this is an electrical device. Do not immerse in water. |