Need a way to detect pressure over a 72 x 39 cm (28 x 15 inch) surface area ? This sensor can be embedded in a large pillow or hidden under a mattress to detect whether somebody is lounging around on the couch. Use as switch for turning on/off sounds effects, videos, etc.. For a smaller version check the SitOn. Need another size, width, length ? Ask us !
- Find out which sofas and couches are used most and when.
- Feeling tired and ready for a power nap ? Lie down on a bed instrumented with this sensor and time how long you'll allow yourself to relax.
||1.0 (October 2014)|
||displacement or force|
||galvanic switch contact|
||67 x 38 cm (26 x 15 inch)|
||1.0 to 10 V DC, 1 mA at 5 V|
||72 x 39 x 0.30 cm (28 x 15 x 0.12 inch)|
||260 g (9.2 oz), incl. cable|
||1.0 m (39 inch), shielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, white wire = sensor output, maximum extension 30 m (98 ft)|
||male plug with 3 pins in a row spaced 2.54 mm (0.100 inch)|
- Our SensePlay software is a very easy way to quickly map sensor data to (sequences of) sounds, images and videos using a drag & drop user interface.
- Our EditorX software allows you to configure the digitizer to process and map the sensor data of multiple sensors simultaneously.
- Our Link software allows you to receive the sensor data from the digitizer and use your computer to view, calibrate, record, process and map the sensor data of multiple sensors simultaneously.
- Our SensorX software allows you to receive the sensor data from the digitizer and use your computer to view, calibrate, record, process and map the data of a single sensor.