Sense both barometric air pressure as well as ambient temperature with this sensor. Go up in the air, climb a mountain: our software allows you to calculate your altitude using the sensor data. A digital I2C sensor, that outputs high resolution, low-noise signals.
- Combine the Air2D sensor with a Humid and Light
to create a full-blown home climate control system. Add Switches to control water valves.
||1.0 (April 2016)|
||barometric air pressure and ambient temperature|
||piezo-resistive MEMS sensor|
||10 to 1200 mbar (1 to 120 kPa)|
||± 2.5 mbar (at -20 to +85 ºC, 450 to 1100 mbar)|
||0.065 to 0.012 mbar (dependent on oversampling ratio)|
|Pressure response time
||0.5 to 8 ms (dependent on oversampling ratio)|
||-40 to +85 ºC (-40 to +185 ºF)|
|| 0.8 ºC (1.4 ºF)|
||less than 0.01 ºC (0.02 ºF)|
||20 x 15 x 5 mm (0.78 x 0.39 x 0.2 inch)|
||7 g (0.2 oz), incl. cable|
||1.0 m (39 inch), shielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, grey wire = I2C data (SDA), white wire = I2C clock (SCL), maximum extension 1 m (3 ft)|
||male 1x4 plug with a row of 4 pins spaced 2.54 mm (0.100 inch)|
- 23 Jul 2019: Air2D v1.10 for MacOS and Windows from source code in Max. For multiple sensors or sensor outputs, run multiple instances of the application, each started in its own folder. Requires a digitizer with firmware v7.3 or higher. Use together with Connect (MacOS / Windows).
- 17 Jun 2017: Air2D v1.00 for MacOS and Windows from source code in Max. For multiple sensors or sensor outputs, run multiple instances of the application, each started in its own folder. Requires a digitizer with firmware v7.3 or higher. Use together with Connect (MacOS / Windows).
- Make sure the sensor is plugged into the digitizer with the red wire connected to power. Reversing the plug may cause damage to the sensor.
- Requires a digitizer with digital (I2C) ports, eg. USB-microDig or WiDig with firmware v7.3 or higher.
- The default I2C address is 119 (0x77). Both I2C lines have 2.2 kOhm pull-up resistors.
- Our software enables you to use most features of this sensor.
- For more technical specs, and to find out how to access the sensor data in detail, please consult this datasheet.
- To extend the cable, use ExtendCableD-01 and/or ExtendCableD-10.