||1.1 (August 2021)|
||barometric air pressure and ambient temperature|
||piezo-resistive MEMS sensor|
||10 to 1200 mbar (1 to 120 kPa)|
||± 2.5 mbar (0.25 kPa), at -20 to +85 ºC, 450 to 1100 mbar (45 to 110 kPa)|
||0.065 to 0.012 mbar (6.5 to 1.2 Pa), corresponding to increasing oversampling ratio|
|Pressure response time
||0.5 to 8 ms, corresponding to increasing oversampling ratio|
||-40 to +85 ºC (-40 to +185 ºF)|
||0.8 ºC (1.4 ºF)|
||less than 0.01 ºC (0.02 ºF)|
|Altitude range (calculated)
||-1450 to +25921 m (-4757 to +85043 ft)|
|Altitude accuracy (calculated)
||0.1 m (0.3 ft)|
||20 x 15 x 5 mm (0.78 x 0.39 x 0.2 inch)|
||one 3.15 mm (0.124 inch) mounting hole|
||1.0 m (39 inch), shielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, grey wire = I2C data (SDA), white wire = I2C clock (SCL), extendable at least 0 m (0 ft) with ExtendCableD-01|
||male 1x4 plug with a row of 4 pins spaced 2.54 mm (0.100 inch)|
||7 g (0.2 oz), incl. cable|
- 23 Jul 2019: Air2D v1.10 for MacOS and Windows from source code in Max. For multiple sensors or sensor outputs, run multiple instances of the application, each started in its own folder. Requires a digitizer with firmware v7.3 or higher. Use together with Connect (MacOS / Windows).
- 17 Jun 2017: Air2D v1.00 for MacOS and Windows from source code in Max. For multiple sensors or sensor outputs, run multiple instances of the application, each started in its own folder. Requires a digitizer with firmware v7.3 or higher. Use together with Connect (MacOS / Windows).
- Make sure the sensor is plugged into the digitizer with the red wire connected to power. Reversing the plug may cause damage to the sensor.
- Requires a digitizer with digital (I2C) ports, eg. USB-microDig or WiDig with firmware v7.3 or higher.
- The default I2C address is 119 (0x77). Both I2C lines have 2.2 kOhm pull-up resistors.
- Our software enables you to use most features of this sensor.
- See the Air2D function description in the firmware documentation for more details about the various methods available in host and standalone mode.
- For more technical specs, and to find out how to access the sensor data in detail, please consult this datasheet.
- To extend the cable, use ExtendCableD-01 and/or ExtendCableD-10.