This is a gamepad joystick. It's spring-loaded (ie. will return to middle position when not pushed or pulled).
- Use as a mini joystick to tweak parameters.
- Attach elastics, wires or ropes to it that are themselves attached to other objects to detect their movement.
||1.0 (September 2016)|
||linear resistive potentiometer|
||± 2 mm (± 0.1 inch), spring-loaded|
||0 Ohm (at -5 mm) to 5 KOhm (at +5 mm)|
||1.0 to 10 V DC, 1 mA at 5 V|
||26 x 27 x 18 mm (1.0 x 1.1 x 0.71 inch)|
||four 2.5 mm (0.10 inch) mounting holes spaced apart 20 mm (0.79 inch) width-wise and length-wise|
||1.0 m (39 inch), shielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, white and grey wires = sensor output, extendable at least 100 m (328 ft) with ExtendCableD-10 and 30 m (98 ft) with ExtendCable2D-01|
||male 1x4 plug with 4 pins in a two rows spaced 2.54 mm (0.100 inch)|
||15 g (0.53 oz), incl. cable|
- Our SensePlay software is a very easy way to quickly map sensor data to (sequences of) sounds, images and videos using a drag & drop user interface.
- Our EditorX software allows you to configure the digitizer to process and map the sensor data of multiple sensors simultaneously.
- Our Link software allows you to receive the sensor data from the digitizer and use your computer to view, calibrate, record, process and map the sensor data of multiple sensors simultaneously.
- Our SensorX software allows you to receive the sensor data from the digitizer and use your computer to view, calibrate, record, process and map the data of a single sensor.