For sensing a simple tap with your foot.
- Use on-stage to turn on/off special effects during your music performance, stand-up act, presentation, ...
||3.0 (September 2016)|
||contact pressure, weight|
||approx. 60 x 60 mm (2.4 x 2.4 inch) |
||10 N (1 Kg, 2 lbs)|
||1.0 to 10 V DC, 1 mA at 5 V|
||100 x 65 x 38 cm (3.9 x 2.6 x 1.5 inch)|
||135 g (4.70 oz), incl. cable|
||5.0 m (16 feet), shielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, white wire = signal, maximum extension 30 m (98 ft)|
||male plug with 3 pins in a row spaced 2.54 mm (0.100 inch)
- Our SensePlay software is a very easy way to quickly map sensor data to (sequences of) sounds, images and videos using a drag & drop user interface.
- Our EditorX software allows you to configure the digitizer to process and map the sensor data of multiple sensors simultaneously.
- Our Link software allows you to receive the sensor data from the digitizer and use your computer to view, calibrate, record, process and map the sensor data of multiple sensors simultaneously.
- Our SensorX software allows you to receive the sensor data from the digitizer and use your computer to view, calibrate, record, process and map the data of a single sensor.