This sensor measures soil moisture upto the point where it's really wet.
- Measure the soil moisture of the plants in your home.
- Combine with the Hot, Humid, Air and Light sensors together with Switches to control water valves, to create a full-blown irrigation system for your plants.
||2.1 (March 2021)|
||4.75 to 5.25 V DC, 5 mA at 5 V|
||100 x 23 x 4 mm (3.9 x 0.91 x 0.2 inch)|
||no mounting holes|
||5.0 m (16 feet), shielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, white wire = signal, extendable at least 100 m (328 ft)|
||male 1x4 plug with 3 pins in a row spaced 2.54 mm (0.100 inch)|
||49 g (1.7 oz)|
- Our SensePlay software is a very easy way to quickly map sensor data to (sequences of) sounds, images and videos using a drag & drop user interface.
- Our EditorX software allows you to configure the digitizer to process and map the sensor data of multiple sensors simultaneously.
- Our Link software allows you to receive the sensor data from the digitizer and use your computer to view, calibrate, record, process and map the sensor data of multiple sensors simultaneously.
- Our SensorX software allows you to receive the sensor data from the digitizer and use your computer to view, calibrate, record, process and map the data of a single sensor.
- Please note that this is an electrical device. Do not immerse in water.