A 3 Watt LED that provides intense visual feedback.
- It's pretty neat as an elevated-tech Christmas tree-top decoration.
- Use it to monitor the status of your gear from afar.
||1.0 (September 2020)|
||white LED indicator|
||6000 - 6500 K|
||200 - 220 Lumen|
||-20 - 60 ºC (-4 - 140 ºF) |
||3.3 - 5 V DC, 200 mA (used with a WiDig), 700 mA (max)|
||30 x 25 x 9.0 mm (1.2 x 1.0 x 0.35 inch)|
||two 2.5 mm (0.10 inch) mounting holes spaced apart 15.5 mm (0.610 inch)|
||1.0 m (39 inch), shielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, white wire = n/c, extendable at least 100 m (328 ft) with ExtendCableD-10|
||male 1x4 plug with 3 pins in a row spaced 2.54 mm (0.100 inch)|
||18 g (0.63 oz), incl. cable|
- Our EditorX software allows you to configure the digitizer to control multiple actuators simultaneously with on/off as well as PWM signals.
- Our Link software allows you to control multiple actuators simultaneously with on/off signals.
- Can be controlled with an actuator output using on (5V) / off (0V) signals, as well as pulse width modulated (PWM) signals.
- The plug is compatible with a WiDig or USB-microDig such that it can be turned on and off with an actuator output (top row of the connector for sensors and actuators).
- Since the USB-microDig and WiDig cannot supply enough current, to achieve maximum brightness use a separate 5V power supply that can provide at least 700 mA.