Measure your muscle power. Perform "6 million dollar" bionic music. See this videoclip
for a demo !
Here are the Curl manual user instructions. Use the Curl with a wireless Wi-microSystem in all cases to operate conveniently without tether and ensure electrically safe operation. See also the BioFlex, BioWave and BioBeat sensors.
- Add intensity to your musical performance by tweaking your sound through muscle tension.
Link dance to audio-visual expression.
- For whole-body expression go bodysuit, capture all your joints' movements and express with all your extremities.
BendShort sensors from finger to toe.
Add a GForce3D-3 on your feet
and hands to capture kicks and punches.
A Hot will keep
you in check of your body temp. Top it all off with a
TouchGlove on both hands
to always be able to touch-control your performance, even when you're doing a handstand.
||1.0 (November 2003)|
||skin surface voltage|
||4.75 to 5.25 V DC, 15 mA|
||30 x 30 x 7.0 mm (12 x 12 x 0.28 inch), electrode distance 20 mm (0.79 inch), ground patch (beige) 45 x 45 mm (1.8 x 1.8 inch)|
||40 g. incl. cable and ground patch (beige)|
||1.8 m (70 inch) shielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, white wire = signal and 1.8 m (70 inch) black wire for ground patch (beige), maximum extension 30 m (98 ft)|
||male plug with a row of 3 pins spaced 2.54 mm (0.100 inch)|
To use the sensor without being tethered to your computer or MIDI device and ensure electrically safe operation, use the Curl with the
See the Curl manual for user instructions.|
The Curl sensor is to be used only with extreme caution. It is intended for research purposes only and not intended for any medical purposes whatsoever.
Any violation of these instructions nullifies any warranty (express or implied) and nullifies any liability or culpability (express or implied) of Infusion Systems Ltd.. Any violation of these instructions can result in electrocution, severe injury, or even death.
- The Curl sensor must only be plugged into a battery powered, wireless I-CubeX digitizer (eg. the Wi-microDig or Wi-miniDig) manufactured by Infusion Systems and not any other digitizer.
- The Curl sensor must only be connected as shown in the diagram on the digitizer.
- The wireless I-CubeX digitizer used with the Curl sensor must only be powered by a common 9V battery as used in consumer goods or an I-CubeX BatteryPack.
- Only I-CubeX sensors may be connected to the digitizer that is used for interfacing the Curl.
- When using the Curl sensor, I-CubeX products may not be connected in any way to the electrical power grid or any other high voltage source.