An actuator which cools on one side and heats on the other side. Requires a GlobalAdapter-1210 and a SwitchPower or the Drive-FR120N to switch power on/off to the actuator. Heatsink included.
Warning: the hot side gets hotter than your skin likes !
- Cool down or heat up an object.
- Give feedback to objects if a visitor touches them (detect the touch with Touch sensor).
||1.0 (July 2021)|
||12 V DC, 6 A (average) at 12 V|
||40 x 40 x 4 mm (1.6 x 1.6 x 0.2 inch)|
||no mounting holes|
||30 cm (12 inch), unshielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, extendable at least 100 m (328 ft)|
||stripped wire ends|
||29 g (1.0 oz), incl. cable|
- Our EditorX software allows you to configure the digitizer to control multiple actuators simultaneously with on/off as well as PWM signals.
- Our Link software allows you to control multiple actuators simultaneously with on/off signals.
- Warning: the hot side gets hotter than your skin likes !
- Requires a separate 12V power supply such as the GlobalAdapter-1201 which can be switched with the SwitchPower or the Drive-FR120N.
- See below picture how to use the heatsink to dissipate the generated heat from one side (and/or cold from the other side) more quickly and prevent the heat from one side to also heat the other side. In addition, mount a fan such as the Vent on the heatsink to get rid of the heat faster.