For more sensor mapping complexity, use your I-CubeX digitizer in host mode with the plugins for jMax running on Linux, Unix or MacOS X.
19 Mar 2000: iCube/oCube jMax plugins v2.0
Max plugins v3.0, Windows Max plugins v2.1, MacOS on Intel Max plugins v2.1, and MacOS (on PowerPC) Max plugins v2.01 are also available.
Also checkout our (Wi-/USB-)microDig plugins for Max.
- jMax plugins v2.0 require jMax on Unix.
- A digitizer with firmware v3.5 or higher, including applicable drivers, is required.
Manuals and tutorials
Try the Max for MacOS & Windows user manual and also try these Max for MacOS tutorials.
- Sensor data processing: inversion (increasing sensor stimulation results in decreasing output values), thresholds (the sensor values within the specified range are offset and scaled to any desired output range), zooming (set the sensitivity of an input to a specific voltage range)
- Sensor data routing: connect sensors to any desired output of iCube, or switch the routing instantaneously
- Multiple iCube and oCube instantiation support: use multiple instantiations of the Max plugins to achieve maximum modularity of your patches
- Multiple digitizer support (support for digitizer device IDs): use up to 126 digitizers in one Max patch
- Auto configuration restore: automatic configuration re-load upon boot-up
Please notify us if you encounter a bug or issue.