MiniDig

Discussion of I-CubeX applications and use. Post here questions about your project, product suggestions, bugs, setup issues, ..

Moderator: Tech

Lila

MiniDig

Post by Lila »

Hello

I have an I-CubeX miniDig blue tooth digitizer and I am having trouble connecting to it. I am not sure what to tell you about it specifically. The number on the back of it is: 45-50-10-0008. BlueMidi tells me I am connected, as does the Bluetooth Preferences but when I open the Editor, Version 2.55b running on MAC OSX Version 10.4.8 I get a message unable to properly connect to digitizer. Then when I close the Editor, BlueMidi hangs up -- it doesn't allow me to disconnect. The only way I can disconnect is by going into Bluetooth Preferences and disconnecting that way. The sensor I am trying to use is not being recognized by MAX/MSP or PD -- this problem is recent -- it was working fine and then it started working sporadically and now it doesn't work. The sporadic functioning may have started when I changed the Operating system but I cannot be sure -- and according to your website this should work just fine with the Operating system that I have. The only thing I am not sure about is what version of firmware I have -- how do I check that?
Tech

Post by Tech »

Hi Lila

I believe we resolved this issue over email with the beta version of the new mac OS editor.
Lila

Post by Lila »

yes, indeed it has been fixed and is running like a charm! the only thing that would make it easier would be to fix the user interface so we don't have to open the editor using Terminal -- however that is a minor issue and does not affect the piece in the least.