Firmware question

Discussion of I-CubeX applications and use. Post here questions about your project, product suggestions, bugs, setup issues, ..

Moderator: Tech

c_averett

Firmware question

Post by c_averett »

I just purchased two of the WiDig systems and am having some trouble getting started. I'm able to connect via BlueMIDI to the WiDig, indicated by the happy blue link light. But I get the following error message when trying to launch the Mac Editor.
"The digitizer firmware is -0.9. Please use an earlier version of the editor. This application requires firmware 4.1 or above. It will now exit."

I've trolled the CD-Rom that came with the systems and can't seem to find any firmware for me to install as was indicated in the documentation. Is there someway for me to download the proper firmware and install it?
The earlier version of the editor is for OS9 and that I don't have or want to use.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Cecil Averett
Tech

Post by Tech »

An error message indicating a firmware issue for a (wi)miniDig or (wi)microDig indicates that you are using the wrong software version. The firmware on either of these devices does not need to be changed.