FOR SALE: I-CubeX miniDig system, 6 sensors, Edirol interfac

Discussion of I-CubeX applications and use. Post here questions about your project, product suggestions, bugs, setup issues, ..

Moderator: Tech

studiokev
I-CubeX gear: i-CubeX Minidig

FOR SALE: I-CubeX miniDig system, 6 sensors, Edirol interfac

Post by studiokev »

Hi,

I'm selling all of my kit which I used briefly for my uni project. It's all up for auction on eBay here:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 792wt_1088

System
1 x Edirol UM-1X USB MIDI Interface and Driver CD, Manual
UM-1X is a simple USB MIDI interface offering one MIDI input & one MIDI output in a complete cable to connect your MIDI device directly to the computer.
RRP £20

1 x i-CubeX miniDig plus AC Adapter and Driver CD
The miniDig is a palm-sized hardware device that encodes upto 8 analog voltage signals (such as generated by sensors) to multimedia industry compliant MIDI messages with high resolution.
RRP £80

Sensors
4 x ReachClose
A sensor for waving at your gear. Leave your fans in awe of your magic majestic gestures. Reaches up to 200 cm (79 inch) distance. This sensor combines with almost any of our other sensors.
RRP £160

1 x Touch
A sensor no one should do without. Contact pressure provides continuous control. Recommended for forces from 1 N (0.1 Kg, 0.2 lb) all the way upto 98 N (10 Kg, 22 lb). Active area is a square surface of 38 x 38 mm (1.5 x 1.5 inch).
RRP £22

1 x Turn
Tweak tweak tweak those sounds. Comes with funky black knobs. Performance oriented. Turn from 0° to 300°.
RRP £14

Accessories
1 x Hack cable
Interested in building your own sensor? Simple cabling as the first step in connecting your own electronic sensor masterpiece to I-CubeX interactivity.
RRP £3

2 x MIDI Feminiser
This is a male to female adapter for MIDI cables, the one you always wanted. Useful for that quick MIDI patch job.
RRP £8

1 x Mounting Kit
Mount and label your sensors, organize your cabling and stay on top of your I-CubeX data flow. Attach your sensors to walls, floor, objects etc. Organize your cables neatly by bundling them with a zip-tie. Locate the sensor you were looking for quickly by attaching to the sensor a zip-tie with the sensor name written on its label.
RRP £5

Around £300 worth of kit!
PC and Mac compatible. Integrates with most MIDI software including Propellerhead Reaktor, Max MSP, Apple Logic.