Wi Micro and Snow Leopard

Discussion of I-CubeX applications and use. Post here questions about your project, product suggestions, bugs, setup issues, ..

Moderator: Tech

carlg23

Wi Micro and Snow Leopard

Post by carlg23 »

Has anyone had results with Snow Leopard, Wi micro Dig, v3.29c ?

I had so much trouble getting it to load the app.. I re downloaded and now have it up and running again. I can see the Wimicro but when i connect it either freezes or quits. Sometimes the connection bar will go to the max and then stop...

Ive called tech support but no answers yet . so ive sent an email today and im awaiting skype support hopefully...

I noticed today on the botom of the download page for the icube app that it says "The editor v3.29 (MacOS X 10.6.x / Snow Leopard) may be unreliable wrt. Bluetooth, due to MacOS bugs. We are currently looking into the issue to try and find a workaround."

i would like to know what are the conditions that "may" make it not work or work.. or does it just not work..

i am having 0 results here.. has anyone had any success??
nizer
I-CubeX gear: wi-uDig and many sensors

Re: Wi Micro and Snow Leopard

Post by nizer »

my microdigs no longer work either. This product DOES NOT WORK. What a sad state. I spent $700 on a useless device.
nizer
I-CubeX gear: wi-uDig and many sensors

Re: Wi Micro and Snow Leopard

Post by nizer »

OK. There is hope on the horizon. The tech team at Infusion updated the BlueMidi and Editor and both work much better. A little trick to get it to load the device in the editor the first time but now all is well. It is saving my settings and I can program it.

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE and CUSTOMER SERVICE.

They even included a cool touch sensor to play with.