newbie question: "Unable to properly connect to digitiz

Discussion of I-CubeX applications and use. Post here questions about your project, product suggestions, bugs, setup issues, ..

Moderator: Tech

mars16

newbie question: "Unable to properly connect to digitiz

Post by mars16 »

Am new and just experimenting to i-cubex.

I have a mini digitizer, that connect to a midi which is connect to the computer. I don't know if my connect are correct coz when i attempt to configure it through i-cubex editor it gives an error mssg "Unable to properly connect to digitizer".

Heres how i physically connected me hardware:
1) mini digitiser is connected to a sensor (black cable nearest to ground, white in middle then red on top)
2)mini digitiser outmidi cable connected to the midi interface in port
3)mini digitser is power cable in socekt and switched on, also its on "ON" on the digitiser.
4)midi interface connect to comp thru usb.

i started the i-cubex editor to configure the connections. the pull down menu for "Digitzer MIDI out connect to" i chose MT4 In 01. BUT i don;t know what to choose for the "Digitzer MIDI in connect to". whichever i choose from the list, when i click on "check connections" it displays this error "Unable to properly connect to digitizer"

what am i doing wrong.
mars16

Post by mars16 »

pls ignore above mssg.

i have connected successfully, the mini digitiser's IN port wasn't connect to the interface OUT.