Possibly the most unlikely way a diamond thief will find out about the captive powers of the I-CubeX.
Pierces dusty environments with red beam. For an invisible beam, check the SeeLaser-IR. See this videoclip for a demo of the SeeLaser-Red applied together with the Flash sensor !
- Use as trigger beam together with Flash sensor. Laserharp anyone ? Create a virtual cage for dancers. Or detect intruder, visitor, dog, cat, mouse .... movements.
- Make every move count and add a TapTiled floor, some MoveOn and/or ReachClose sensors. You might need to rethink your choreography.
||4.0.1 (June 2012)|
||650 nm (red light)|
||at least 20 m|
||5 mW (safety class IIIa)|
||5 V DC, 30 mA|
||9.7 mm (0.38 inch) diameter x 24 mm (0.96 inch) long|
||21 g (0.75 oz), incl. cable and mounting clip|
||1.0 m (39 inch), shielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, white wire = n/c|
||male plug with 3 pins in a row spaced 2.54 mm (0.100 inch)|
- Can be powered directly by the 5V power of any digitizer but when using with the USB-microDig actuator outputs (top row of the connector for sensors and actuators), a circuit needs to be added to provide the required power.
- The size and intensity of the red dot can be changed by adjusting the focus, which can be set by rotating the lens at the front using a screwdriver.
- Caution ! Never point the beam at the eye, stare into the beam nor look at the beam through a microscope or other lenses. Inform yourself about laser safety.