Bend your fingers and control your lights. Bi-directional, so it goes from -180° to +180°
(larger flex angle possible). See this videoclip
for a demo ! Shorter versions are available as
Need another size, width, length, thickness, stiffness, ... ? Contact us with your request - we can provide you with the solution that best matches your requirements.
- Combine with the TouchGlove and
create your own custom dataglove for capturing finger bending, capture hand movements with a
- Go whole-body with a bodysuit, capture all your joints' movements and express with all your extremities. A couple of
BioVolt sensors will capture muscle tension. Use a
GForce3D on your feet and hands
to capture kicks and punches. A Hot will keep
you in check of your body temp.
- Since it's such a thin and flexible sensor, it's usable for measuring airflow.
- Wireless Wi-microDig
with one of our BatteryPacks
recommended in all cases to operate without tether.
- For bookworms: has also been used to detect turning of pages.
||flex angle multiplied by flex radius|
||Flexpoint™ piezo-resistive technology|
||-180° to +180° (larger flex angle possible)|
||61 x 1.7 mm (2.4 x 0.67 inch)|
|Minimum flex radius
||5 mm (0.2 inch)|
|| KOhm (at -180° flex angle) to KOhm (at 0° flex angle) to KOhm (at 180° flex angle)|
|Calibration (using minimum flex radius)|
||Voltage (use 5 V power supply)
||7-bit MIDI value (use 'no processing' editor preset)|
||1.0 to 10 V DC, 0.1 mA at 5 V|
||96 x 6.0 x 0.1 mm (3.8 x 0.24 x 0.004 inch)|
||9 g (0.3 oz), incl. cable|
||1.0 m (39 inch), shielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, white wire = sensor output, maximum extension 30 m (98 ft)|
||male plug with a row of 3 pins spaced 2.54 mm (0.100 inch)|
- 09 Dec 2014: SensorX v1.00 for MacOS and Windows (64bit, contact us for the 32bit version) from source code in Max. For multiple sensors or sensor outputs, run multiple instances of the application, each started in its own folder. Use together with Connect (MacOS / Windows) or BlueMIDI (Windows).
||The sensor output is determined by both the angle between the ends of the sensor
as well as the flex radius; bending the sensor sharply will result in a more value change than bending
the sensor smoothly, when keeping the ends in the same position. Shorter versions available as