An actuator which ventilates the air. It can cool off an object by providing a little breeze. Requires a GlobalAdapter-1201 and a SwitchPower or the Drive-FR120N to switch power on/off to the actuator.
- Generate air flow to cool down a person, an object or an area.
- Give feedback to objects if a visitor touches them as detected by a Touch sensor.
||1.0 (August 2021)|
||5600 ±10% RPM|
||12 V DC, 70 mA|
||40 x 40 x 10 mm (1.6 x 1.6 x 0.39 inch)|
||four 3.5 mm (0.14 inch) mounting holes spaced apart 33 mm (1.3 inch) width-wise and length-wise|
||20 cm (7.9 inch), unshielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, extendable at least 100 m (328 ft)|
||stripped wire ends|
||14 g (0.49 oz), incl. cable|
- Our EditorX software allows you to configure the digitizer to control multiple actuators simultaneously with on/off as well as PWM signals.
- Our Link software allows you to control multiple actuators simultaneously with on/off signals.
- Requires a GlobalAdapter-1201 and a SwitchPower or the Drive-FR120N to switch power to the actuator.
- Fits on a 40x40 mm heatsink such the one included in the CoolHeat. Use 3 x 16 mm pan head self-tapping screws for mounting on this heatsink.