The more powerful uncle of the Valve-100.Turn it on/off to control the flow of liquid or air. It can handle 20 - 800 kPa pressure, commonly used for residential water supply. Easily connects with DIY consumer 0.5 inch hoses. Requires a GlobalAdapter-1201 and a SwitchPower to switch power on/off to the actuator. Comes with two 10 cm wires with female spade connectors.
- Route water where and when you need it, eg. control when water comes out of a fountain or fills up a tub.
- Combine with the Wet, Moist, Hot, Humid, Air and Light sensors together with SwitchPower actuatprs to control water valves and create a full-blown irrigation system for your plants in your garden or hothouse that senses the state of the plants and their environment so that it will supply exactly the amount of water the plants need.
- Can also be used to route steam or other gases as long as they have atmospheric pressure levels.
||1.0 (October 2017)|
||? L/min maximum|
||0.2 - 8 bar, 20 - 800 kPa, 20 - 116 PSI|
||13 mm (0.5 inch) inner diameter, 19 mm (0.75 inch) outer diameter|
||12 V DC, ? mA (coil resistance ? Ohm)|
||36 x 58 x 85 mm (1.4 x 2.3 x 3.3 inch)|
||no mounting holes|
||10 cm (3.9 inch), unshielded, extendable at least 100 m (328 ft)|
||stripped wire ends, 6.3 mm (0.25 inch) spades|
||113 g (4.0 oz), incl. cable|
- Requires 12 V DC power supply such as the GlobalAdapter-1201.
- To switch power to the valve use the SwitchPower. Place the 2 female spades crimped on 10 cm wire on the male spades of the actuator and then connect the wires to the SwitchPower.
- Use DIY consumer 0.5 inch hoses to connect to the water tap and to distribute the water.