A quick and easy way to view and analyse your sensor data. Works with all I-CubeX sensors. ChartX configures your digitizer in host mode, which means that the digitizer only sends raw sensor data. To operate and configure a digitizer in standalone mode, use EditorX.
02 Apr 2023: ChartX v1.10 for MacOS or Windows. For WiDigs with firmware v8.3 or 8.2 and USB-microDigs with firmware v7.8 or 7.7.
Please note that the posted zip file of a released version may be replaced by a newer file without notice, ie. without the newer file being tagged as a new version. If you encounter any issues with the software, please check back here to see if a newer file (ie. same version but dated more recently) than the one you are using is available.
Check the download archive page for older releases. Not the right solution ? We have more software.
- MacOS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or higher on Intel or M1, or Windows 7 or higher.
- A digitizer with firmware v7.7 or higher, including applicable drivers.
Installation and user manuals, tutorials and tips
- Beware that on MacOS, after clicking the ChartX icon to start it, it may take up to 30 seconds before the app appears.
- Analysis: view sensor data in a graphical plot, pause the display and scroll back and forth as well as zoom in / out.
Please notify us if you encounter a bug or issue.
- The data display update rate is not high enough to display all data (ie. some data will not be shown) at low sampling intervals around 10 ms and lower.
- After pausing the graph then changing the horizontal scale (by clicking the “-“ button) and then playing the graph again, the data is not cleared and new data is shown as well. Click the home (reset view) button to resolve it.
- After pausing the graph, zooming erases the data.