Need a way to detect pressure over a 25 x 35 cm (10 x 14 inch) surface area ? This sensor can be embedded in a pillow or hidden under a cushion to detect whether somebody is sitting on a chair and/or leaning onto the back rest. Use as switch for turning on/off sounds effects, videos, etc.. For a larger version check the LoungeOn. Need another size, width, length ? Ask us !
- Find out which chairs are used most and when.
- Make a more elaborate version of the musical chairs game.
||1.0 (November 2014)|
||displacement or force|
||galvanic switch contact|
||35 x 25 cm (14 x 10 inch)|
||1.0 to 10 V DC, 1 mA at 5 V|
||35 x 25 x 0.50 cm (14 x 10 x 0.20 inch)|
||105 g (3.7 oz), incl. cable|
||1.0 m (39 inch), unshielded, red wire = power, black wire = ground, yellow wire = sensor output, maximum extension 30 m (98 ft)|
||male plug with 3 pins in a row spaced 2.54 mm (0.100 inch)|
- Our EditorX software allows you to configure the digitizer to process and map the sensor data of multiple sensors simultaneously.
- Our Link software allows you to receive the sensor data from the digitizer and use your computer to view, calibrate, record, process and map the sensor data of multiple sensors simultaneously.
- Our SensorX software allows you to receive the sensor data from the digitizer and use your computer to view, calibrate, record, process and map the data of a single sensor.