When you can't find the information you need:
Get started with I-CubeX.
Browse our many resources.
Check our user forums.
Search our website.
Need help developing your application ? Purchase Application Consulting time.
Contact - we'd be glad to help you out.
When you have a problem using one of our products:
If your I-CubeX products aren't working as you'd expect please take a moment and read on. We want to help you, but in order to do so, the following will make it much easier and faster for us to do so.
1. Date of purchase and/or order number.
2. Make a detailed list of the equipment you are using: I-CubeX product(s) and their serial numbers if available, which computer (processor and operating system), MIDI or Bluetooth interface (manufacturer and model), and other relevant equipment.3. For each unexpected behaviour of your setup, please write down a detailed, step-by-step description of your activity, the activity of each component of your setup and the ensuing (unexpected) results.
4. For free technical support, email the above to .
5. Here's how to get live technical support.
6. Rather have us physically check your unit ? Please read the RMA instructions.