|It's a bit of special day, and not just because today's date is a palindrome as well as an ambigram: the date reads the same from left to right, from right to left and upside down.
So yes, special, but also because it's been a while since we released software updates: there are new versions of EditorX and Connect, both available for MacOS and Windows.
To make use of the new features of EditorX update the firmware of your WiDig to version 8.20 and WiConnect 1.20 or your USB-microDig to version 7.70.
If you're on MacOS, update the firmware with Connect. If you're on Windows, use FirmwareX. While you're at it, make sure your USB drivers are up to date as well.
New in this I-CubeX toolchain release:
- Map sensor input to 14-bit Control Change MIDI message pairs.
- Support for Orient5D and VoltD sensors.
- Support for CVolt and DriveM actuators.
- Improved and new methods for BioAirD, Magnetic3D, Orient4D and ReachOnD.
- Channel Voice MIDI message mapping to actuators. Send any of the MIDI messages that a sensor is mapped to, while I-O mapping is enabled, to the digitizer and control the actuator even if the sensor is turned off.
- Single pulse actuator output: turn an actuator on and it will turn off after a user-defined time, and vice-versa.
Any questions, contact us !